Below, you will find our usual opportunities for growth and what life was like before Covid-19. During this season of quarantine, we offer a Wednesday night Zoom call for fellowship at 5pm as well as our Sunday worship service (in person or online at 10am). We find there is an even greater opportunity for personal growth in our faith, and a greater need for discipleship and encouragement of those around us. Please contact Fr. Brian if you are in need of guidance during this time.
Personal Growth & Discipleship
- PASTORAL COUNSELING - Spiritual direction is available with Fr. Brian. Please contact the church office by phone or email if you need to speak with a pastor. (760) 728-2007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOME GROUPS - Bible study, prayer and fellowship are the cornerstone of a vibrant, living faith. Various home groups meet throughout the week, morning, afternoon, and evening in various North County locations: Central Fallbrook, South Fallbrook, Bonsall, and Temecula. Speak to the clergy about a group for you!
- WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY - Ladies meet at home on Tuesdays at 10am. They study the Bible using a topical study guide that makes studying the Bible simple, fun, and engaging.
- MEN'S BREAKFAST - The men of Christ Church gather with the men of Living Waters and Inland Hills Church for breakfast, fellowship and a teaching, every second Saturday, 7:30am-9am. (breakfast and teaching begin at 8am)
- CURSILLO - A weekend retreat for adults that is designed to develop a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The individual is encouraged to recognize their call to be Christian leaders in their homes, workplace, communities and churches. The 3-day program is held yearly. Visit their website for more information.