Personal Growth & Discipleship
- PASTORAL COUNSELING - Spiritual direction is available with Fr. Brian. Please contact the church office by phone or email if you need to speak with a pastor. (760) 728-2007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOME GROUPS - Bible study, prayer and fellowship are the cornerstone of a vibrant, living faith. Various home groups meet throughout the week, morning, afternoon, and evening in various North County locations: Central Fallbrook, South Fallbrook, Bonsall, and Temecula. Speak to the clergy about a group for you!
- WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY - Ladies meet at home on Tuesdays at 10am. They study the Bible using a topical study guide that makes studying the Bible simple, fun, and engaging.
- MEN'S BREAKFAST - The men of Christ Church gather with the men of Living Waters and Inland Hills Church for breakfast, fellowship and a teaching, every second Saturday, 7:30am-9am. (breakfast and teaching begin at 8am)
- CURSILLO - A weekend retreat for adults that is designed to develop a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The individual is encouraged to recognize their call to be Christian leaders in their homes, workplace, communities and churches. The 3-day program is held yearly. Visit their website for more information.